Wii U GCN USB Driver
This is the home of the unofficial Windows driver for the official Wii U GCN USB adapter
The latest version is 3.2.1
and is being hosted here:https://bitbucket.org/elmassivo/gcn-usb-adapter/downloads/WiiU-UsbSetup%202015-09-02.exe
Older versions are available here
This project is open source, and can be forked/viewed/cloned/whatevered with git:https://bitbucket.org/elmassivo/gcn-usb-adapter/srcSupported Versions of Windows:
10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
This driver supports the official Nintendo Wii U Gamecube USB adapter
, as well any third party adapters emulating the device WUP-028
Version 3.2.1 Change Log
Version 3.2 Change Log
- Updated vJoy for windows 10 support.
Version 3.11 Bug Fix Change Log
- Added support for third party adapters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some inputs from being detected by vjoy.
Version 3.1 Change Log
- Fixed a vJoy directory issue that was causing the dpad not to work.
- Removed the option to disable all 4 joysticks (vJoy doesn't allow this anyway... use the "disable ports on exit" option).
Version 3.0 Change Log
- Added a compatibility mode for people having trouble with the interrupt request mode (called windows 8 compatibility, enabled by default)
- Compatibility mode is the equivalent of 5ms mode from the previous version.
- Switched to vJoy 2.05 which apparently means Windows 10 may now be supported (pending confirmation, since I have no test system).
- Included 32-bit binaries in the install directory (/x86/) for 32bit/x64 Operating Systems.
- Unsigned Driver mode is no longer necessary running under Windows 8
- A WinUSB filter installed through Zadig is now used instead of LibUSB with dpinst or install-filter.
- The driver now operates directly through the interrupt requests driven by the windows USB handler instead of a loop.
- The ability to select input latency has been removed (the driver will always run as fast as possible with no additional overhead).
support of the dolphin native USB implementation has been added.
Installing this version of the driver will let you use either as an
input method for dolphin.
- Automatic update checks have been
added (they can be disabled in the configuration menu). The device will
redirect you to this page and the latest version when one is available.
- Minor changes to error reporting will hopefully provide better error message support.